This is really easy to make! One of my friends gave me the idea to use lemon and dill to season fish! You can use any kind of fish, fresh or defrosted.
2 fish filets
2 sprigs of dill, chopped
1/2 a large lemon
1. Use a tablespoon of oil to coat the frying pan.
2. Place the fish in the pan and coat both sides with oil from the pan.
3. Cook the fish for 2 minutes on each side, 4 minutes each side if it is a thick piece of fish.
4. When the fish is just about cooked through, sprinkle the dill on top.
5. Squeeze the lemon juice onto the fish and allow to boil briefly.