1/2 package Korean sliced beef
2 tbsp soy sauce
1 tbsp sesame oil
1 tbsp corn starch
2 green onions
1. Marinate the beef with the soy sauce, sesame oil, garlic powder, and corn starch for 30 minutes before cooking.
2. Cut the tomatoes into wedges.
3. Cut the green onions diagonally so the pieces are longer.
4. In a medium pan, cook the beef in a tablespoon of oil. When the beef is almost done, add the tomatoes and cook until the tomatoes are soft. Add salt to taste.
5. Add the green onions and mix into the beef for about 1 minute.