Bell Pepper Beef
2 bell peppers, any color
1 pound of beef, sliced
1. To make a Mediterranean-style beef and bell pepper dish, first slice the tomatoes and the bell peppers into thin pieces.
2. Marinate the beef (Korean thinly-sliced beef is used here) in sesame oil, cumin, salt, and pepper.
3. Heat a tablespoon of oil in a pan and cook the beef. When the beef is about 5o% cooked, add the tomatoes and the bell peppers.
Beef and Tomatoes
2 stalks green onions
1 pound beef, sliced
1. Marinate the beef in soy sauce, sesame oil, salt, and garlic powder.
2. Cut two tomatoes into wedges and chop up two stalks of green onions.
3. Cook the beef first, then add the tomatoes. Stir in the green onions during the last minute of cooking.
For the A-Vegetables
1. Wash, separate, and cut the A-vegetables into 1-inch long pieces.
2. Mince 2 cloves of garlic. Heat a tablespoon of oil in a pan. Add the garlic.
3. When the garlic starts to sizzle, add the vegetables and a 1/2 cup of water and cover the pan with the lid. After 5 minutes, stir the vegetables until they are cooked through.